PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This information policy on the protection of personal data is based on compliance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. Hereinafter GDPR.
Next, in accordance with Article 13 GDPR, the information on the following points related to the protection of personal data and the legal basis of the treatment:
• Responsible for the treatment: The person responsible for the treatment of the commercial entity HOTEL CANALEJAS ALCALÁ S.L.U. with registered office at Alcalá 19, 28014-Madrid and CIF B-87860474.
• Legal basis for the processing of personal data: The collection of personal data is done to provide accommodation services requested by the interested parties and those services related to accommodation, service offers, public campaigns related to the activity of our Company , as well as surveys conducted by any means of communication about the services for you.
• Data preservation criteria: The data provided by the interested parties are kept when there is a mutual interest for the parties. When the treatment is no longer necessary, the appropriate security measures will be suppressed to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
• Communication of the data: your personal data are not transferred to third parties unless said assignment is necessary for the provision of a service to the controller or that a law so provides. In any case, the treatment by third parties was adjusted to the provisions of article 28 and following of the GDPR.
• Express consent: according to what is established in the GDPR, it will be understood that the interested parties give their consent by means of a free, specific and informed and unequivocal will by which they accept the processing of the data that concerns them, so that we inform you by checking the corresponding box, the interested parties expressly accept the terms set forth herein.
• Notification and communications: In accordance with the provisions of Article 34 of the GDPR, in the event that there is an incident that affects, or may affect the security of personal data, the controller is obliged to notify to those interested without undue delay. Consequently, it is necessary and essential that the affected parties provide the controller with a valid electronic address or any other system or means of communication. If a means of communication is not provided, those affected may not be informed of the incidents that may occur during the processing of the data concerning them.
• Rights that assist the interested parties:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time
• Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
• Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the work does not comply with current regulations.
Those interested can exercise their rights, under the terms provided in articles 15 and following of the GDPR, by contacting HOTEL CANALEJAS ALCALÁ S.L.U. with registered office at Calle Alcalá 19, 28014-Madrid and CIF B-87860474., or at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
We respect your right to privacy. Any personal information which you volunteer on this website will be treated with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that Cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. There are a number of different types of Cookies, each having a different purpose.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. We use these Cookies to enable the services which you have specifically asked for.
Performance Cookies are Cookies which collect information on how visitors use a website, i.e. which pages visitors go to most. We use these Cookies to collect information anonymously on the pages which you have visited.
Functional Cookies are Cookies which allow the website to remember choices made by the user (name, address, language). We use these Cookies to remember choices made to improve our users experience.
Advertising Cookies are Cookies which are used to deliver adverts more relevant to a user’s interests. They remember that a user has viewed a website before. They are often linked to the functionality of the site. We use these Cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
If you have Cookies enabled on your machine, we will present you with advertisements relevant to our website. Google and third party vendors show our advertisements across different internet sites. If you have Cookies switched on you may see advertisements for this website on other websites.
Should you wish to opt out of Tailored Advertising please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We may install third party cookies on our website. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the website that is being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third party cookie.
Cookies are used by us to enable us to improve our website and to deliver a more personalized service for you. If, after supplying personal information, you require a copy of it or you wish to discuss, correct or delete it, please contact us using the Contact Information on our Home Page.
To contact Bookassist, our reservation system, please see office contact details on Bookassist.org/contact.jsp